Tile Trends to Look Out for in 2019Lee Johnson
It seems like only yesterday that we wrote about the top tile trends of 2018 so far, but now that we’re already halfway through the year, we thought this would be a good time to start thinking about upcoming tile trends.
Trends and styles are constantly changing in the world of interior design, and it can be difficult to keep up to date with the latest must-haves. Here at Kendal Tile and Stone, we have compiled a list of the top tile trends to look out for in 2019, so if you’re thinking of redecorating your interior design, get inspired with these looks!
Stunning Pattern Tiles
Pattern tiles continue to be a style that many people want to incorporate into the interior design of their homes. There are a variety of ways you can incorporate your personality through pattern tiles, whether this be through colour, design, materials or the room they’re used in.
At Kendal Tile and Stone, we have a plethora of options to choose from, whether you like subtle patterns or big bold patterns, we have something to suit your requirements. Take a look at some options available to you:
- Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles – This design is created from squares and rectangles and is ideal for modern style properties. This porcelain tile can be used for both the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Victorian Floor Tiles Huntington Pattern – This original style design uses different hexagon designs which are useful when creating borders. This tile can be used for both restoring Victorian and Edwardian properties and for styling modern properties.
- Odyssey Grande Quatrefoil Black – The Odyssey collection has been inspired by styles and locations from around the world and throughout the ages. They can be used for both walls and flooring in kitchens and bathrooms.
Marble tiles come in an array of colours, designs and shapes, helping you create your desired look. They lend a beautiful and luxurious look to your interior becoming the focal point of any room. The marble tile trend is set to continue in 2019. Take a look at some options available for you:
- Carrara White Polished Marble – These tiles bring a timeless elegance and beauty to your bathroom or kitchen. This luxurious marble tile was even used in Roman times and has also been used in the Taj Mahal.
- Grespania Palace Carrara – This marble patterned, stone-effect porcelain tile is one of the best-selling tiles in the UK!
Adding colour to your interior design can brighten up any room and can bring a bold effect. Previously we discussed how you can use colour to create a vibrant space, which fits in well with this next big trend of 2019.
Coloured tiles can be used for any room in the house, but next year, they are predicted to become a standout feature for your kitchen. Are coloured tiles the right choice for you? Take a look at some of our kitchen tile options to help you find the right one for you:
- Splashbacks – These large format tiles are designed to be placed behind a cooking hob to protect the wall surface. We stock a huge range of splashbacks coming in a wide range of colours, including pink, green and aurora.
- Marrakech Monochrome – These Moroccan porcelain tiles will bring your kitchen floor to life with their eye-catching geometric shapes. With tiles offering an artistic look, these are an ideal way to create a colourful kitchen.
There are so many design options to choose from when decorating your home; we hope we have inspired you with these upcoming 2019 trends. Kendal Tile and Stone are one of the UK’s largest retailers of natural stone, porcelain and ceramic tiles, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and customer service.
If you would like to find out more about our products and services, get in touch with us today and we will be happy to help.